PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT ALL THE RESOURCES ARE E-PRODUCTS. Unlike conventional products, links to the e–products are emailed to you upon purchase and can be downloaded by you. No refunds.
HOW TO ORDER?
STEP1: Browse webpage and select resources.
STEP 2: Add selected resources to the basket.
STEP 3: View basket and proceed to Checkout.
STEP 4: Fill in the details to create an account.
STEP 5: Read the T&C and Place Order
STEP 6: Use Order ID as reference when making an EFT/iPay payment
(PLEASE NOTE: No Cheques or Cash Deposits)
STEP 6: Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 7: Receive a Notification Email with links to download e-resources.
E-resources can also be downloaded from your Profile > Downloads.
MAKE YOUR PAYMENT DIRECTLY INTO OUR BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE USE YOUR ORDER ID AS THE PAYMENT REFERENCE. YOUR ORDER WON’T BE EMAILED UNTIL THE FUNDS HAVE CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT OR WE RECEIVED PROOF OF PAYMENT.
First National Bank (FNB)
Classroom EDvantage (Pty) Ltd.
Cheque Account: 62831227039
Branch Code: 250655 or 200107
Reference: Order Number
© My Klaskamer deur Kobie Kleynhans
All portions of these documents are the property of My Klaskamer.
This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplicating for other classes, by other teachers, or for use in wide distribution such as a school or on the internet, is strictly forbidden.
Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Print as many copies as you like to use in your own classroom.
You may not:
- Claim my resources as your own.
- Sell or profit from my resources.
- Print my resources and then sell the hard copies.
- Distribute my resources – paid or free – on any website, Facebook Page, Whatsapp groups, or any other platforms.
- May not be used for any commercial use, e.g. online tutoring, etc.
- Share any of my resources via e-mail, Dropbox, etc.
- Each educator must purchase her own resources.
My Klaskamer may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account when failing to comply with our Terms & Conditions.