1.Listening & Speaking
- Listen to the story and answer questions orally.
- Draw a picture about the story.
- Look at each picture and tell your teacher the story
about the hunter and the rabbit.
- Write the correct word for the picture.
- Write your own words using the following sounds (short a, e, i, o, u)
- Fill in the missing words.
- Read the following sentences on your own and draw a
picture about the sentence.
- Read the story to your teacher.
- Look at the picture and complete the sentence.
- Dictation: Listen to the sentence and write it.
- Look at the picture and write your own 3x sentences.