Book 2: 2D Shapes (Space & Shape)
- Identifying, naming, drawing, finding, colouring, matching and sorting activities.
- Learners explore properties of 2-D shapes by sorting, classifying, describing and naming them.
- Learners recognize and describe shapes and objects in their environment that resemble mathematical objects and shapes.
- Learners describe the position of 2-D shapes using the appropriate vocabulary.
- Learners follow and give directions.
- 2-D shapes: Square, Circle, Triangle, Rectangle, Oval, Rhombus (Diamond), Heart
- Patterns with 2-D shapes.
- Symmetry with 2-D shapes.