Fairy Tales: Jack and the Beanstalk
Included in the package:
- Simplified Story
- Story Cards with words
- Picture Cards
This story can be used for the following activities:
- Listens to stories and expresses feelings about the story
- Listens without interrupting, taking turns to speak and asking questions for clarification
- Tells a familiar story which has a beginning, middle, and end
- Answers closed and open-ended questions
- Role plays different situations
- Makes an oral presentation and retell a familiar story in own words.
- Tells a short story with a simple plot and different characters.
- Uses visual cues i.e. pictures to predict what the story is about.
- Answers higher-order questions based on the text read, e.g. ‘In your opinion…’
- Drafts, writes, edits and ‘publishes’ a familiar story of at least two paragraphs for others to read.
IMAGES ARE IN BLACK & WHITE.