Compiled by Kobie Kleynhans
Grade 2 First Additional Language English Term 1 Book 1, 2, 3
- Listens to a story and gives a simple recount in 3-4 sentences.
- Identifies a picture from a simple oral description.
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic oral vocabulary by pointing to people in a picture or performing actions in response to instructions from the teacher.
- Identifies letter-sound relationships of most single letters.
- Builds up and breaks down three-letter words using sounds learned.
- Completes sentences using a writing frame by filling in the missing words.
- Writes a caption for a picture.
- Sight word list.