Compiled by Kobie Kleynhans
Grade 2 First Additional Language English Term 3 Book 7, 8, 9
- Retells a story that is told or read (at least 3 or 4 sentences).
- Gives a simple recount.
- Answer simple literal questions about text/story.
- Group word families.
- Recognises words with – ed, -ing ends.
- Spelling: Word list of 10 words and 1-2 sentences dictation.
- Writes and illustrates birthday card /a get well card.
- Writes a sentence from dictation, punctuate the sentence.
- Use [am, is and are] correct in sentences.
- Use [a or an] correct in sentences.
- Reading Charts
- Sight Word list