Compiled by Kobie Kleynhans
- It is required for learners to have and use their own personal dictionaries.
- With this dictionary, the learner can make the booklet his own by drawing a matching picture for the learned word.
- There are also a set of pages that the learner can use to expand his vocabulary.
- The booklet can go with the learner to the next grade. My Dictionary: 26x A4 pages with keywords for each letter of the alphabet. 26x A4 Clean pages that the learner can add to the booklet to expand his vocabulary.
- I would suggest that the dictionary be kept in a ring file for the convenience of adding additional pages with new extended vocabulary.